This weekend I installed an update, now I my mics (laptop default + 3.5 headphone mic) don’t register any input sound, only bluetooth headset mic is working.
What I did
- Tried steps from this post. I am 100% sure that before the update both pipewire and pulseaudio were running at the same time and everything worked. Now I uninstalled pulseaudio and cannot install it back to check if it helps because of dependencies:
- removing pipewire-pulse breaks dependency 'pulseaudio-bluetooth' required by gnome-bluetooth - removing pipewire-pulse breaks dependency 'pipewire-pulse' required by manjaro-pipewire
- Checked that
- Got an ALSA-report with alsa-info.sh: link