mGAMe-17.0-stable-x86_64 "hundewadt.dk"

mgame

okay i have install the mGAMe-17.0-stable-x86_64
but i cant update
im getting this
error: failed retrieving file ‘mgame.db’ from repo.hundewadt.dk : Could not resolve host : repo.hundewadt.dk

how do i fix that ??

Add category or sub-category for users created spin/remix and third party ISO

@fhdk
Is that repo still on your server?

who created this iso and the packages
Brought to you by: abohiccups

Nothing Found mGAMe

Sorry, but nothing matched your search criteria. Please try again with some different keywords.

Ask @ABOhiccups

mGame is an unofficial edition with no support for at least the last year and for what I recall it’s build iso profile has never been public

Edit /etc/pacman.conf to blacklist or remove the mgame repository, this should let you update.
This will result on some packages coming from no repository, they should be in the AUR, see Need AUR Online-Repo with New Updates for mGAMe 16.12
Maybe there are some packages from icon, theme and/or branding.

Yes - the repo has been - but as has been noted the edition is unofficial and mostly unmaintained. And I have never heard of the user since. No updates - no nothing.

It was only a couple of packages and for the above reasons and no traffic for a while - so repo has been removed.

I think users are best off by removing the repo from their /etc/pacman.conf and maintaining the packages from AUR. I will see if I can get a list of packages for reference.

Contents of the repo - so mGAMe is just another manjaro spin with a couple of extra packages.

├── i686
│   ├── kega-fusion-3.63-17-i686.pkg.tar.xz
│   ├── lutris-0.4.3-1-any.pkg.tar.xz
│   ├── mgame.db
│   ├── mgame.files
│   ├── minecraft-latest-25-any.pkg.tar.xz
│   └── minecraft-server-1.11-1-any.pkg.tar.xz
└── x86_64
    ├── kega-fusion-3.63-17-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz
    ├── lutris-0.4.3-1-any.pkg.tar.xz
    ├── mgame.db
    ├── mgame.files
    ├── minecraft-latest-25-any.pkg.tar.xz
    └── minecraft-server-1.11-1-any.pkg.tar.xz

The files can accessed here

How to update manjaro gaming edition

Thanx that did the trick :wink:

closed #8

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.