Manjaro refind theme

The installer for refind-theme-maia fails if there are two EFI directories (one is inactive in my case). Maybe a find -maxdepth or head -1 is missing here?

(1/1) installing refind-theme-maia                                          [##########################################] 100%
cp: cannot create directory '/boot/efi/EFI/refind'$'\n''/boot/efi/agfm/EFI/REFIND': No such file or directory
grep: /boot/efi/EFI/refind/refind.conf
/boot/efi/agfm/EFI/REFIND/refind.conf: No such file or directory
/tmp/alpm_Us93h3/.INSTALL: line 10: /boot/efi/EFI/refind/refind.conf
/boot/efi/agfm/EFI/REFIND/refind.conf: No such file or directory
error: command failed to execute correctly

I think it would be sensible to enable issues, disable wiki and rename the repo Chrysostomus/refind-theme-regular :slight_smile:
Is this forum the canonical way to report issues with packaging as well? Is there no equivalent to bugs archlinux (for some reason I am not allowed to link this ^^)?

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

You can create an issue on GitLab. See sending a PR to manjaro gitlab from github

I see. Still, I think it would be sensible to be able to add issues to the theme itself at GitHub - Chrysostomus/refind-theme-regular

I found another issue: the banner should be configured to scale fillscreen by default.

Don’t create non-standard directories manually in /boot/. There’s your issue. Sorry, didn’t notice earlier.

this was basically an old config I temporarily moved aside, and it should not bother anybody. Besides, there could be multiple refind.conf either way, and I don’t think it should fail with confusing errors then.