Manjaro not booting

I have a triple boot install on my Lenovo Ideapad 310 laptop (Windows, Ubuntu and Manjaro KDE). I have been using manjaro since 3 weeks now. But now suddenly, Manjaro doesn’t boot.

It shows a black screen with lenovo logo on it. Nothing else. No mouse pointer and no keyboard response (even the numpad light doesn’t turn on).

Ctrl+Alt+F1 to F12 doesn’t respond (The whole keyboard doesn’t respond)

Windows and Ubuntu work. I can also boot through Manjaro fallback mode.
But can’t boot through the main Manjaro installation.

Any suggestions on what should I do?

inxi -FxB output : System: Host: ganesh-manjaro Kernel: 5.8.16-2-MANJARO x86_64 bits: 64 compile - Pastebin.com

Have you tried switching to a different lts kernel? Usually fixes some of my booting problems.

You could try merging your pacnew files if you haven’t done so recently, especially this one:

PAM and PAMBASE got updated, which might prevent you from login
Please click the ► at the beginning of this line to view more detailed information

Due to updates from pambase 2 and pam 1 you might take care about any .pacnew files in /etc/pam.d as for example pam_tally, pam_tally2 and pam_cracklib got deprecated 1. Read in the ArchWiki 4 about managing those files.

Typical issue:

For recovery, it is enough to boot with kernel option “systemd.unit=rescue.target”, then proceed into /etc/pam.d and merge “system-auth” and “system-auth.pacnew”

you have to check ALL option in UEFI bios

• disable secure boot
  • disable fastboot
  • only UEFI on others ( not windows)
  • no Legacy
  • no CSM
  • disks on AHCI

boot on USB iso manjaro
open a terminal and a browser on this topic
and returns

inxi  -Mxxa ( check for UEFI only or Bios, not UEFI[legacy]  )
test -d /sys/firmware/efi && echo efi || echo bios
sudo parted -l