Manjaro logo sticker?

The official Manjaro website links to a Merchandise page, which, amongst other things, offers several different Manjaro stickers: https://manjaro.myspreadshop.net/stickers?q=D23

Might it be possible for someone to add an official sticker in the shop that’s just the logo, sort of like this one from a third party seller? I’d rather my money be going to an entity officially affiliated with Manjaro than just some random guy.

Although I will say, they do have cheaper shipping (to the US).

Such stickers used to exist. The person responsible for the creation of the stickers is Manjaro developer @linux-aarhus. I’ve invited him to this thread.

2 Likes

You could just buy sticker paper and make your own stickers with a printer.

Maybe, but I’m mainly posting this because it seems like something other people could want too? And if Manjaro already has a merch shop that sells like 10 different stickers, it maybe makes sense to just add one more?

In the past, there were also stickers from @linux-aarhus (I think) to put over the Windows meta laptop/keyboard keys but they were prohibitively expensive to ship to the US. It could be a nice add-on when purchasing merch from the current online store.

As part of my retirement I no longer maintain a storage of stickers.

The remaining stickers was donated to Manjaro and mailed to @philm.

I don’t recall how exactly how many was left but there was a lot including the cover sticker for the keyboard.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve all the stickers from @linux-aarhus at my end now. Have to check. Since we are Europe based we have to see on how we can manage to ship things out to the States or so. Sure @bogdancovaciu can look into Stickers again and see how our Spreadshop partners can help here out. For the original Stickers you may write an email to support@manjaro.org and we can figure something out. @erf456 let me know your address and which Stickers you want. I can share a picture later of local Merch I’ve on my end. Let’s figure something out …

1 Like

Hi,

A place where to buy some stickers

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/?iaCode=all-stickers&query=manjaro&ref=search_box

Those stickers are not made by Manjaro, but rather by someone else.

1 Like

Well the official one’s are available from Merch store

1 Like

… and now there are 2 more …

I have interest in the keyboard stickers (to cover the windows logo) , i can’t find them in the merch store?

Hi,

I bought those to cover the windows keyboard, the dimensions are just fine
cut with mr scissors

small 7.6 cm

2 Likes

That must be a really big key surface …
Anyway.
On the Unisex Baseball T-Shirt | Manjaro Merch & Accessories (US) you can chose the Customize tool, go to Products > Home & Living > Stickers and select that, then go to Design and select the sticker design, then reduce the size. Is not possible to go under 0.46 inches aka 1,16 cm, so it might not fit for all keyboards.

On the EU shop the same design is still kept in pending check and then is hidden by some reason.

2 Likes

Hi,

A support contain the small stickers

1 Like

Ah yeah, that makes sense. The bottle looks neat

1 Like