Manjaro completely freezes when resuming from standby and the external monitor is not turned on

I had the same problem and I don’t remember which kernel parameter it was, but I am using this on my laptop to boot successfully into Gnome - X11.

GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="audit=0 split_lock_detect=off random.trust_cpu=1 ibt=off idle=nomwait nvidia-drm.modeset=1 processor.max_cstate=0 intel_idle.max_cstate=0 ipv6.disable=1 pcie_aspm=off pcie_port_pm=off nosoftlockup nowatchdog libahci.ignore_sss=1 rd.systemd.show_status=false rd.udev.log_level=0 rd.udev.log_priority=0"

I can explain why I am using each one, it is usually always due to troubleshooting various issues that show with:

# journalctl -p 3 -b 0

Network is still buggy after standby. Also, it says that the Ethernet cable is disconnected (which is not the case), wifi works though. It also wont recognize it after i reconnected it. When i restart my network manager, everything is fine again.

there was released a stable update, so try if you can boot into the 5.18 kernel and also test the network

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.