Manjaro closes services and maybe more stuff after wake up from sleep state

Hi Guys,

Suddenly after some upgrades (I do not remember what kind of).

Manjaro started to closes services, like Joplin, Anki or another apps which have ports opens, and also I can start run for e.g Django server, React and so on, (It says “You can use that IP”, something like that).

So, I always have to restart my computer in order to be able to run that apps and my projects. I do not have a clue about it.

Before that happens i also installed CTparental which modifies DNS and so on in order to block pages, I do not know if that could start this problem, I have asked for help in their Gitlab repo and they told me: “It is probably Manjaro, check that first”.

:+1: Welcome back to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies… :grin:
  2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information for us to be able to help you. (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.
  3. Posting the relevant part of your journalctl of the current boot from the exact time you come out of sleep would be helpful too.

:+1:

P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you’re using, which CPU/GPU or Kernel, … you have without typing it every time