Manjaro black screen after log in on KDE

just there cursor

See Manjaro (KDE) completely black screen.

1 Like

doesn’t work for me
please help, thanks

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

Doesn’t help us help you. Therefore,

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information in your posts - Tutorials - Manjaro Linux Forum
    and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies…

An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host would be the minimum required information… (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)

2. Please also read this:

[HowTo] post screenshots and links

:innocent:

P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you’re using, which CPU/GPU you have, …

hello I am having the same problem as mentioned above
after logging in with my credentials in lock screen I am greeted with a black screen whereas all the programs are working but the status bar is not shown

currently using Acer Nitro 5 with a 1050ti graphic card with video-hybrid-intel-nvidia-450xx-prime driver

This was just a drive-by question as the OP never posted the requested information. Please read up on the required information that we need to help you and then create your own topic.

:man_shrugging:

Thanks full for answers. I have solution, with reinstall DE :smile: Problem is solved. Thanks so much

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.