Mangohud bug that should be fixed?

I rescently started to experience this bug.

Should be fixed according to above link but it seems the version in extra might not have included this?

aur/mangohud-git 0.6.9.1.r84.gbc8acf9-2 (+22 2.99) 
    A Vulkan overlay layer for monitoring FPS, temperatures, CPU/GPU load and more.
extra/mangohud 0.6.9.1.r68.g0ae2e42-4 (1.2 MiB 3.4 MiB) (Installed)
    Vulkan and OpenGL overlay to display performance information

Will this not be updated until the next big update of mangohud or something?

Could also be something else that is not working on my computer ofc.

The commit that the developer mentioned was from April 24th and the version in extra is using a commit from May 30th, so yes it includes the fix.

Have you tried mangohud-git to see if that makes a difference?

I have not, now that I know it’s not that bug, I will see if I can figure something out.

Works perfect with proton, its when I use openGL “natively” (I think, I start the game in steam and it is linux compatible, Oxygen not included f.ex), it shows cpu and the rest, but does not load/get info from gpu so that is just gone from the window.

If I open goverlay and press “save” the gpu shows up but at 0 on everything.

I start the game with gamemoderun so the gpu is utilized.

There are not really any errors, so it’s hard to bug-track.

Edit
I still have my hdmi connected to my igpu, haven’t figured out the reverse prime yet, if that could have anything to do with it. But why would it work if I use proton then? :open_mouth:

Edit 2
If I have pressed “save” in goverlay (game must be open with manghud already running):

If I just start the game:

Proton/vulkan (this case happened to be with dx12 if that has anything to do with it)