Make a VM by memory stick

I’d like to creat a bootable memory stick, I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN517-51 wich came with Endless OS but I wish i could have Manjaro, I don’t know what I can do to make it happen… I already downloaded the .ISO but it doesn’t work. Any help?

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Your topic title doesn’t really make any sense. It sounds like you’re having trouble writing a Manjaro ISO to a USB drive. What do you mean by, “make a VM”? I don’t see how a virtual machine is related. Maybe it’s a language barrier if English isn’t your first language?

Please edit your topic title to make it clear what you actually need help with. See How to Post

Searching the internet / Manjaro Wiki / Manjaro Forums before you ask a question is always prudent and wise.

Sorry, that’s doesn’t help us help you. Please let us know what you did and what you had trouble with.

As far as creating a bootable USB stick, see

1 Like

I’m sorry about my mistakes, English is not my first language.

I am traying to creat a Virtual Machine in a USB drive. I’ve burned the ISO using a program called Nixwriter, this is the program I can run on my sistem (Endless OS). Now I’m having problems to make this USB drive bootable, as I sayd, I have an Acer Nitro 5 model AN517-51. Could you help ?
Tks.

That makes no sense. Either install Manjaro in a virtual machine on your Endless OS installation or follow the guides I linked above to create a bootable USB. Your topic title does not match your first sentence in your first post. They are two different things.

What is the end goal? Are you planning on dual-booting with Endless OS and Manjaro?

I get the impression the Author is trying to create a manjaro system akin to Puppy, that runs entirely of the memory stick, leaving nothing on the Host machine.

Fond this:

For translation use Deepl