Lutris and world of warships

hello i having issues with this game, at first i couldnt launche the wargaming launcher, but after renaming it to WoWSLauncher.exe. it work, now i had issue to what look like missing libraries or files.

wine is up to date
system is up to date.

[0905/055814.794:ERROR:dxva_video_decode_accelerator_win.cc(1463)] DXVAVDA fatal error: could not LoadLibrary: msmpeg2vdec.dll: Module not found. (0x7E)
[0905/055814.795:ERROR:dxva_video_decode_accelerator_win.cc(1471)] DXVAVDA fatal error: could not LoadLibrary: msvproc.dll: Module not found. (0x7E)

Are you using the system’s WINE or are you using a proper gaming optimized version of WINE (the additional ones you can get and select from within Lutris)? I remember last time I had it installed that I had some issues at some point because of the WINE version. Try to check that, maybe get a Lutris-XXX or Lutris-GE-Proton-XXX version from Lutris in the WINE → Manage versions menu and then change the WINE version in your game properties in Lutris.

1 Like

i using proper gaming version of wine, lutris version.i had try several lutris versions but no luck at all