Lomiri on Pinephone Pro?

I’m looking to experiment with Lomiri on the Pinephone Pro. I know it is unmaintained, but can someone help me get a list of packages which packages are actually necessary and what services I need to start in order to get it running?

Hello,
It is all available on our git repo.
Most of the pkgs do not compile anymore but there is some movement thanks to Luka.
PKG List
Installed PKG List
Service List

Awesome! I’m pretty new to this kind of stuff, but I would love to contribute.

Just to be clear, I can install all of these packages and then start all of the services in the file you linked?

Dear All,

As you know, although Manjaro being the default OS in pinephone pro, many of the necessary things like call audio is not working in phosh or plasma as expected most of the times. This ia hindering me from using phone(one of the expensive phone i bought in my entire life. Although I like experiments, experiment turn out to be very expensive :slight_smile: ).

However, I still believe we could do better in this area. I am completely a newbie from the perspective of building image and such things even though I like to do. During the time I was having issues with different images of manjaro, i tried various other images. Manjaro seems to better than mani images, however Ubuntu Touch on PPP seems to be promising. from my perspective it was more responsive. However, it was also facing issues with modem and network. So I came back to Phosh.

I would like to learn,build, and support Lomiri on PPP. it will be great if you could let me know where to start. i need to learn basics. hence the development would be slow only. But if you let me some pointers to start with, I really appreciate.

Thank you.