Logitech MX Mini Print Screen Not Working

I just ordered and received a Logitech MX Mini for my latest Manjaro KDE. I had the full keyboard version previously, and it worked flawlessly. However, on this version the print screen button does nothing. I’ve tried changing the keyboard in settings to Logitech (there is no Logitech MX option) to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In doing a little research, it looks as though I need to have the print screen button tied to Spectacle, or some other screen print app. Well, I have that installed. The shortcut for Spectacle is Print. There is no “print” button, just a print screen one (F8). There is no option for the print screen shortcut that pops up.

there is a package “solaar” (yes a double-a) for managing logitech hardware. you can install it and test if it is helpful for your problem. logitech claims that your keyboard is linux-compatible.

Incidentally, In Spectacle, I have press screen shot key to: Take a new screen shot

Yeah, I’ve tried Solaar, but its functions are limited, and didn’t solve the problem.

In Solaar, the only options for OS are Windows, MacOS, Android, and IOS. Solaar is in AUR so I’m a little befuddled as to why if it doesn’t support Linux. Maybe I’m missing something.

So, I’ve come to find out the print screen issue is a known problem. Hopefully Manjaro and Logitech can get it figured out. the keyboard and mouse work flawlessly otherwise, except now when I reboot, the keyboard doesn’t work at all until until I’m past the login. Guess I’ll start another post for that. Thanks for the help guys