Logitech mx master 2s not connecting over bluetooth

I’ve had this issue for what seems like forever. In fact, I have never been able to pair my mouse to Manjaro. I have tried everything I can think of and everything I have found on google, but nothing has helped. I have tried installing blueman and connecting through that, but it says failed to connect, no matter if I press “pair” or “connect”. When connecting through bluetoothctl in the way that is described in Bluetooth - ArchWiki I get Failed to pair: org.bluez.Error.AuthenticationRejected

On some threads like this, users have said to reinstall pulseaudio, but everything seems to depend on that, so I’m hesitant to tinker with it.

I would be extremely thankful if someone had a solution for this, as I think it is starting to drive me insane. Thanks in advance!

Weeeeell I’ll be damned. Aftter struggling with this for the better half of a lifetime, I managed to solve it within an hour after posting it here. I had apparently previously changed /etc/bluetooth/Main.conf to include the line ControllerMode = bredr, with no memory of this. When I removed this line and restarted the computer, the mouse started working!

After all of this, I have decided to leave this here, hoping it can help someone else struggling with the same problem in the distant future.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.