Loginctl unlock-session C1 don't work

Hi,

I have the screen:

The screen locker is broken and unlocking is not possible anymore.
In order to unlock switch to a virtual terminal log in and execute the command: loginctl unlock-session c1
Then log out of virtual screen and switch back to running session.

On my pinephone pro

I have clavier and a mouse and a screen link to my pinephone pro now.

I have access with Ctrl alt F1 and Ctrl alt F3 to command line but an update can solve the problem.

Can you help me?

If you read that and you want to respond in french please respond in English too.

Si vous lisez ceci et que vous voulez répondre en français faite le en anglais aussi s’il vous plaît
Bonjour,

J’ai sur mon pinephone pro l’écran :

The screen locker is broken and unlocking is not possible anymore.
In order to unlock switch to a virtual terminal log in and execute the command: loginctl unlock-session c1
Then log out of virtual screen and switch back to running session.

J’ai réussi à avoir accès avec Ctrl alt F1 et Ctrl alt F3 a la ligne de commande.
Mais comment je résoud ce problème ?
Une mise à jour ne le résous pas

Merci
Cordialement

Si vous lisez ceci et que vous voulez répondre en français faite le en anglais aussi s’il vous plaît

I have try

loginctl unlock-session c1
And reboot

But don’t solve the problem

J’ai essayé
loginctl unlock-session c1

Suivi de reboot

Mais cela n’a quasiment rien changé à part que mon écran de télévision est moins bien reconnu.

Mise à jour faite aujourd’hui toujours pas de écran de session kde

Update today no screen of kde in starting

Mise à jour faite aujourd’hui toujours pas de écran de session kde

Update today no screen of kde in starting

Mise à jour faite aujourd’hui accès avec succès a l écran tactile du pinephone pro

Update today I can now access to my pinephone pro sceen

If you read that and you want to respond in french please respond in English too.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.