Load the kernel first. and Launch Installer error

I was updating my Linux but i restarted it so i am getting error shown above. I opened manjaro linux in LIVE usb but CLI terminal and Launch Installer is not working so i am unable to install Manjaro linux in my USB. How to load Kernel so that my Laptop can work properly?:unamused:

Moderator edit: Removed useless photos

what is your actual problem?
the pic above shows that you have a messed up kernel 5.15, probably from a messed up update, and the iso shows the 6.1 kernel…

I was updating my Linux but I restarted it so I am getting error in kernel. I an trying to install linux in my USB

yes your kernel is messed up, but why do you want to install it on usb? i still dont understand what you want and whats the issue is… why not just repair the kernel?

I want to install manjaro linux on Live USB as instructed in link below. Please see this link below.

What should i do?:face_holding_back_tears:

in the link, he is trying to repair the kernel, not installing manjaro… the same thing i suggest above…
and why do you want to install manjaro onto usb? since you have it installed on your laptop? lets repair your kernel…
boot into manjaro live usb, make sure you are connected to internet, open terminal and chroot:
manjaro-chroot -a
rerun update:
pacman-mirrors -f 5 && pacman -Syyu
if there are errors post the output here, if there are no errors and you are up to date, post output from:
mhwd-kernel -li && mhwd -l -li

and use formatting for the outputs, click this icon in editor </> and copy the output there;
or use:

```
your output here
```

or:

~~~
your output here
~~~

I was able to solve my problem by using Grub GUI available in manjaro System Tools in LIVE USB of Manjaro Linux.
anyway thank you for giving me time.

Moderator edit: Removed useless screenshot

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.