How to reproduce:
- Open any of libreoffice apps. Let’s say Libreoffice Writer.
- Inside the document, type anything inside like “Hello world.”.
- KEEP IN EDIT MODE - Don’t press
ESCwhen you are done.
- Now, switch to another window using Global Shortcuts in KDE. EDIT: After experimented a bit, this happens even with switching windows with the mouse.
- Switch back to Libreoffice Writer and observe that the app begin to freeze and moments later crash.
Could anyone offer any help? This might be a Libreoffice bug, but I wanted to make sure it’s not my system’s configurations.