Libre Office Writer Templates - falsche Fehlermeldung

Bei jedem Start von Libre Office Writer erscheint eine lästige und falsche Fehlermeldung /1/. Ich habe vergeblich versucht, die Ursache zu beseitigen. Was kann ich noch tun?

Die Fehlermeldung /1/ besagt, dass ein Template fehlt. Jenes Template gab es mal; es liegt jetzt auf einem anderen Pfad. Ich habe die Pfade alle aktualisiert /2/, insbesondere den für die Templates. Die falsche Fehlermeldung erscheint weiter bei jedem Start, auch nach einem Reboot.

/1/
Problem-2021-09-15#LO-Writer

/2/

As you seem to be using LO English, I’m going to write this in :uk: because :de: takes too long to write, whereas reading is OK. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Can you rename AD@achat to AD-achat and then update your LO paths? I’m thinking it’s the @ sign which is a BTRS reserved character…

:crossed_fingers:

I am sorry, Fabby, that is NOT the solution.

2021-09-30-Problem-LO-1

The solution:

• Close all LibreOffice Applications
  • Use your favourite editor to open ~/.config/libreoffice/4/user/registrymodifications.xcu and remove any line containing AD@achat.
  • Open LibreOffice.

Gone!

Why did that work?

registrymodifications.xcu is the config file where LibreOffice (LO) keeps its settings so when you renamed the directory and the error still cropped up, we knew it wasn’t something wrong in the template itself but how LO tries to load it, so removing it solved the issue.

Gone indeed! I saw a number of lines containing AD@achat, but only one line that contained both jjm20 and AD@achat. I deleted that line and the message does not appear any longer.

Now I would like to understand, what is the function of that file and which data does libreoffice store there?

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.