Libc6:i386 package equivalent on Manjaro

Hi,
Short story: what could be the Manjaro package for networking support for 32bit binaries?

Long story:
I’ve been trying to install Uppaal on my machine
Long story short, it doesn’t work, but I’ve been able to trace some possible cause back to this error to a missing dependency, which shows up for instance when doing ls in the directory of the Uppaal server program:

ls: libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.34' not found (required by ls)

It is said in the UPPAAL documentation that:
On 64bit Linux host, install 32bit libc library to enable networking support for 32bit binaries, e.g. sudo apt-get install libc6:i386 (you may need to enable i386 architecture in /etc/apt/sources.list, sudo apt-get update and then sudo apt-get install libc6:i386).

How can I install such package on Manjaro?
I’ve googled the package but to no avail: I saw that lib32-glibc could be the equivalent and I installed it, but i’ve still got the same error

Has anyone installed Uppaal on Manjaro, or knows what kind of package could solve the problem?

That would be lib32-glibc from the Multilib repository.

The error seems to indicate that the application needs glibc 2.34, while we have 2.36. So your application is built against old libraries no longer available.

There is no way of retrieving that specific version somewhere?

Not unless you want to break the rest of your system…

Definitely not worth it, thanks anyway!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.