Laptop sound stopped working with Pipewire

I have pipewire installed on Manjaro Linux, and today, my laptop sound stopped working.

pipewire --version gives the following input:

pipewire
Compiled with libpipewire 0.3.29
Linked with libpipewire 0.3.29

Looking at systemctl --user status pipewire.service, I see the following:

... '_ucm0003.hw:sofhdadsp': playback open failed: No such device
... adapter 0x55622fd69610: can't get format: No such device
... usage: node.name=<string>

For some reason, my /etc/pipewire directory is also gone!

I can connect my Bluetooth headphone and the sound is working through that, but my laptop’s main audio is gone.

Can you please help me troubleshoot this issue? Is it something specific to my Manjaro distro? Even if that’s the case, can you please help me?

PS: just wanted to add that everything was working fine before today (or maximum yesterday)

UPDATE: not 100% sure, but this issue seems to be similar to the problem I originally had with PulseAudio on my laptop: if I sleep my laptop and bring it back on, the speaker starts working

When I check status pipewire.service, I still see those errors, so maybe they’re not the source of the issue.

I facing similar issue after updating to latest testing branch, in my case the all playback devices disappears after suspending once. I m using sof-audio-pci Intel Tiger Lake-LP Smart Sound Audio driver for my laptop.

I had similar issue but I figured out it was more of pipewire bug rather than manjaro. So I reverted back to pulseaudio by installing manjaro-pulse pulseaudio-alsa pulseaudio and pulseaudio-bluetooth errors are now gone.

I am also facing the same issue on the 2021-12-12 testing update.

Can I be of any help by giving any logs or something so that the issue gets fixed?