Ktorrent crash (QNetworkManagerInterface?)

I’m on the Unstable branch and did a big update yesterday, and now KTorrent isn’t starting. If I try starting it from the terminal it gives me several errors:

qt.dbus.integration: Could not connect "org.freedesktop.NetworkManager" to "stateChanged" : Type not registered with QDBus in parameter list: QNetworkManagerInterface::NMState
qt.dbus.integration: Could not connect "org.freedesktop.NetworkManager" to "connectivityChanged" : Type not registered with QtDBus in parameter list: QNetworkManagerInterface::NMConnectivityState
qt.dbus.integratton: Could not connect "org.freedesktop.NetwortManager" to "deviceTypeChanged" : Type not relstered with QtDBus in paraneter list: QNetworkManagerIntertace::NMDeviceType 
qt.dbus.integratton: Could not connect "org.freedesktop.NetwortManager" to "MeteredChanged" : Type not relstered with QtDBus in paraneter list: QNetworkManagerIntertace::NMMetered 
QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout ""to kt::FileView "", which already has a layout
KCrash: Application 'ktorrent' crashing... crashRecursionCounter = 2
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I’m on Unstable as that is what was recommended for the Raspberry Pi 5. Is that still the case?
I tried changing channel via this guide , but coming from unstable is a downgrade, and the upgrade command doesn’t do anything. Is there a way to force all the packages to switch to the other branch?

Just FYI, neither upstream ARM projects, ALARM nor Manjaro ARM are in a very stable state right now. Mostly lack of maintainers.

Not that it helps you, however I was able to update my PineBook Pro running Manjaro GNOME just fine.

Disclaimer: I do not know much about KDE at all. I only help out with Phosh on ARM and not much else.

Unstable is already on Plasma 6, stable not yet, so you may have a better experience with stable. Though I expect Plasma 6 to be promoted to stable rather soon. Manjaro normally does not let things wait in unstable or testing for too long, that would break the rolling release concept.

And downgrading from Plasma 6 to Plasma 5 without reinstalling is probably a bad idea, even if you can coax pacman into attempting that.

I thought it looked like it took the jump from 5 to 6, and your probably right that trying to downgrade would not go well. I guess I’ll wait for fixes and switch to another distro for now.

And if Manjaro really does move from unstable to stable pretty quickly, would it be safe to assume most of the Pi5 fixes are in the stable release by now?