krfb bugs reports

Hi,

krfb crash report

• What device are you using?
    odroid c2

• What edition of Manjaro-ARM is installed? (eg minimal, server, etc.)
    manjaro arm kde 19.02 up to date

• When did you last run updates and reboot?
    yesterday... 2019/05/05

• What package contains the bug?
    see below the 3 bugs reports dated... (Sorry, I can't attach files)

• Describe the bug the best you can. What where you doing when the bug happened?
    the odroid and krfb are running 24/7, Krfb was turn off with a bug report the 2019/05/03, last bug report

• Any workarounds or known fixes?
    I restart krfb.

first bug report
First bug report with attach file

second bug report
second bug report with attach file

Sorry, I'm a new user, I can only put 2 links in a post, find below the third bug and report

Sorry, I'm a new user, I can only put 2 links in a post, find below the third bug and report

third bug report
third bug report with attach file

Hi there.

I don't know or use KFFB myself, so I don't know what the issue is.

But in your second link, you said you solved it. Is that correct?

In your third link they mention that we build libvncserver with gnutls.
We don't. Arch Linux ARM does. We get libvncserver directly from them.
And that libvncserver has both gnutls and openssl as dependencies.

Hi,

You're right, in the beginning of the second bug report I reported "the connection is not stable " and I reported a crash (the instability is the main problem) later with an other post I wrote : " Now the connection is stable by configuring the firewall, the problem is solve on my side... krfb crashed by 3 time (I reported 3 crash) I hope the bug reports will be helpful for the dev.

Now read the end of the third bug report, a kde dev wrote something interesting for the manjaro team :slight_smile:
in my opinion you can delete or close this topic...

have a good day

As I can read in the last post in your third link, they say to try and debug it.

But as libvncserver is not a Manjaro package, I would suggest you try installing Arch Linux ARM on the same device and then trying this application again. If it still does not work, report a bug to the package maintainer. Maybe even the gnutls package maintainer.

If it works on Arch, we need to find out why it does not work on Manjaro. :slight_smile:

Hi,
I agree with your idea to test krfb with arch, but I prefer to stay focus on manjaro (I'm a newbie).
krfb don't crash since the last one (the update and reboot maybe solved some problems...)
I reported the bugs to libvncserver and gnutls.