Konsole / Yakuake mit vorbelegten Tabs bzw. Reitern starten

Hallo,

nachdem ich gestern Linux Mint durch Manjaro Plasma ersetzt habe, bin ich nun dabei, mir das System nach meinen Bedürfnissen einzurichten. Was mir zum Komfort noch fehlt:

Wenn ich etwas im Terminal machen möchte, via Konsole oder Yakuake, würde ich gerne mit zwei Reitern starten:

• Reiter 1: zsh
  • Reiter 2: ssh-login auf einem Server

Lässt sich das einrichten? Idealerweise sowohl in Konsole als auch in Yakuake - bin mir noch nicht sicher, was ich bevorzuge.

Besten Dank schonmal,
fo

For starting yakuake in split screen you can throw a script into autostart (or somewhere I forgot):

#!/bin/bash
sleep 1
/usr/bin/qdbus org.kde.yakuake /yakuake/sessions org.kde.yakuake.splitTerminalLeftRight 0

You can further figure out how to start specific commands, but it can probably be done with qdbus as well.
For Konsole you can use qdbus as well, but I think you can also set things up in Settings. Tbh, I think you can setup Konsole to your needs and then save configuration into .xml or .yaml and start it with that.

According to konsole -h it should be possible with --tabs-from-file file
Create a file according to documentation and adjust the exec command of .desktop launcher to e.g. konsole --tabs-from-file path_to_tabs_file/mytabslayout
https://docs.kde.org/stable5/en/konsole/konsole/command-line-options.html

Example: title: %n;; command: /usr/bin/top ;; profile: Shell

Konsole has a SSH Manager plugin in Konsole Menu > Plugins > SSH Manager

As mentioned above by user zbe consider split view instead.