Kodi 19 HEVC 64 Bit RPi 4 Test Packages

Here kodi19-gbm with all of the latest fixes from popcornmix’s repo. My internet got knocked out with an elect storm so haad to improvise using my phone’s wifi hotspot to have internet. Install the linux-rpi4 kernel package that is in the testing or unstable branch. This will have the latest fixes made in the RPi kernel, popcornmix’s and kodi upstream trees.

kodi19_3-23-21

Here is the libcec-rpi package for using fkms.

libcec-rpi-fkms

Hello, I have tested your packages in a rpi4 with 8gb. I have the last stable version of manjaro with xfce. When I try to play any kind of 4k video, i don’t see any images but i can listen the audio. With less resolution videos I can see images…
This happens in “terminal mode” . In graphical mode i can’t start the kodi app.

I don’t know how to resolve this…

what am i doing wrong? My screen resolution is 1080p.

thanks!

These packages in this thread are really old and I do not know if they will even work anymore. kodi-rpi packages are now in the repo.

If you installed these packages uninstall them and reverse any changes made to you OS (as things are different) and install from the repo using the guide in post #1 here under “How to use Kodi RPI on Manjaro ARM”. linux-rpi4 kernel is recommended:

https://forum.manjaro.org/t/arm-stable-update-2021-06-04-cutefish-thunderbird-qt6-foot-and-kernels/69009

Thanks!!!