Kdelibs issue since last update

Just updated and I had to restart like 3 times, so my latte docks showed up again.

I’m also having trouble upgrading the package kdelibs from the AUR. The package was first installed on the same day that I fully setup my PC, so that makes me believe that this is something Manjaro installed? Is this package obsolete? Apparently it’s linked to the packages breeze-kde4 and oxygen-kde4.

yes, this package is no longer maintained in aur, but it may be useful for you if you use some old app for kde4 !?
who use this package:

pactree -r kdelibs
1 Like

Please provide an inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information for us to be able to help you. (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

::+1:

I already uninstalled the package yesterday since it wasn’t from the Manjaro repos and therefore almost certainly not required. I haven’t noticed any issues yet and the breeze and oxygen themes, which seemed to be the only connection to the package, are still available in the settings.