KDEConnect - sshfs finished with exit code 1 when attempting to browse

KDE Connect has been working great with my Pixel2XL for many months, no issues. Applied a round of patches yesterday and I’m unable to mount and browse the phone now. It’s still pairs and connects, notifications, etc work great.

Upon trying “Browse this device”, Dolphin Opens, I see the directory folders each with a red locked icon. I get dozens and dozens or popup error messages and error sounds with: Error when accessing filesystem. sshfs finished with exit code 1

This happens over USB or Wi-Fi, I can reproduce from Desktop and Laptop.

journalctl shows shows the following repeating over and over:

Oct 09 11:13:35 dldsk01 kdeconnectd[4386]: QDBusAbstractAdaptor: Cannot relay signal SftpPlugin::packetReceived(NetworkPacket): Unregistered input type in parameter list: NetworkPacket
Oct 09 11:13:35 dldsk01 kdeconnectd[4386]: QDBusAbstractAdaptor: Cannot relay signal SftpPlugin::packetReceived(NetworkPacket): Unregistered input type in parameter list: NetworkPacket
Oct 09 11:13:35 dldsk01 systemd[1]: run-user-1000-776c890bf514eeab.mount: Deactivated successfully.
1 Like

Hey I’m facing this problem too, today. Wonder whether the recent update break anything?

It did break for me after the latest batch of updates.
Apparently it’s a “known” issue , we need to wait for sshfs 3.7.2-2 and kdeconnect 21.08.1-2

Just downloaded some updates, both kdeconnect and sshfs got updated and the issue is resolved.