KDE Unstable updates

I am using the KDE unstable repo for daily builds but I haven’t received any updates since 11/3. Many times the daily build do not contain the most recent commits. Is there a reason for this?

Thank you very much

I don’t know which branch or mirror you are using, but in any case there were several updates with kde-unstable package builds since Nov. 3, the latest being last night (CET), so less than 24 hours ago. Currently the next batch is being built on the server and will be deployed soon.
These updates are being pushed at least once per day.

1 Like

I am using mirrors from Austria, Germany and Greece.
Currently on manjaro unstable
They are maybe not updated

Oh, hang on! I just discovered there IS actually an issue with the x64 updates!
Fixing it right now and will be updated later tonight!

5 Likes

I checked this mirror

Server = https://mirrors.fossho.st/manjaro/unstable/$repo/$arch

and an Austrian: Index of /manjaro/unstable/kde-unstable/x86_64

Last modification date: 2022-11-03 21:38

yes, you are right, see me reply above. I was first looking at arm repos …

1 Like

Things are now back to working normally and package updates got pushed again.

1 Like

Yes I saw the updates but I receive the following error for every package after pacman checks package integrity:

error: GPGME error: No data
error: kitemmodels: missing required signature
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/kitemmodels-5.99.0.r628.g771ab7f-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
Do you want to delete it? [Y/n]

Hm weird, let mie investigate this.

I cleared the cache with pacman -Scc and changed mirrors but nothing changed. Maybe it has something to do with gpg signatures?

yes, there is a problem with signing on the server. I’m on it

2 Likes

Ok I found the fault. It will take a while as I am going to have all pkgs rebuilt, sorry for the delay.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.