KDE Plasma, sound doesn't work/plays

This means that the default output device is the HDMI output of Nvidia GPU. And the default input device is the monitor of the output. I assume that’s not what you want? You need to change it in the system settings or pavucontrol.

And how can I change it? I don’t have the Options for it…

The Headphones still don’t get detected… only “HDMI / DisplayPort”

Run these again. And then run pactl info again.

Here:

Server String: /run/user/1000/pulse/native
Library Protocol Version: 33
Server Protocol Version: 33
Is Local: yes
Client Index: 17
Tile Size: 65472
User Name: darknz
Host Name: darknz-ms7693
Server Name: pulseaudio
Server Version: 13.0
Default Sample Specification: s16le 2ch 44100Hz
Default Channel Map: front-left,front-right
Default Sink: alsa_output.pci-0000_01_00.1.hdmi-stereo
Default Source: alsa_input.usb-USB_Microphone_USB_Microphone-00.analog-stereo
Cookie: 3fa3:9cc1

It only work now if I change the Built in in pavu or what the name again to line out (unplugged) but not all the time… I need to select it every time after the Sound doesn’t play anymore… it mutes / de-select itself every time

Hmmm…, still no change. Does any of the commands show any errors? What do you see in the “Output devices” tab of pavucontrol?

only this… not more :confused:

If you open alsamixer, then press F6 and select the the “HDA ATI SB” device, what are the inputs/outputs listed?

Saw auto mute… tought it would work nowwhen I Disable it… well still does not work.
Activated it again for the screenshoot.

If you go to the right (press right arrow), do you see “Rear”?

Only 2x Rear Micro one with MM on the bottom and one without

It is like this: I activate the Headphones when watching Youtube… works… I do pause or skip some seconds… its disable itself again… even if I have youtube open sound come out and I start another youtube tab or game with sound… ony the windows where i activatet the headphones at the time works as long I do not pause or skip it…

Where do you do that?

Over the Sound System Setting in my bar, tray icon.

In pavu everything seems ok?

and here: this is eveyrtime when I look at he settings after activate Line out (built-in Audi…)

So if you select “Line Out (Built-in…”, then it’ll work, but after some time it’ll switch back to “HDMI / …”?

Yes and no… It disable itself not after time… after I activate it, and don’t switches back… HDMI is activate all the time… i cannot deactivate it… so when I activate it, Line out and Hdmi both are activate…!

Looks like this… and when I close it… then I can see Line out is disabled again

I have no clue why it does that. Please try the following: open alsamixer, select the “HDA ATI SB” card, and disable “auto-mute mode”. Then unmute (press “m”) and increase “surround”, “center”, “lfe”, “side”, and “line” to about 50. Now exit, and run pactl load-module module-alsa-sink device="surround40:CARD=SB,DEV=0" sink_name="test", then run pactl set-default-sink test.

Failure: Module initialization failed

Please check if systemctl --user status pulseaudio shows anything that may be related.

systemctl --user status pulseaudio
● pulseaudio.service - Sound Service
Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/user/pulseaudio.service; disabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: active (running) since Fri 2020-10-16 18:52:47 CEST; 1h 14min ago
TriggeredBy: ● pulseaudio.socket
Main PID: 1201 (pulseaudio)
CGroup: /user.slice/user-1000.slice/user@1000.service/pulseaudio.service
├─1201 /usr/bin/pulseaudio --daemonize=no
└─1360 /usr/lib/pulse/gsettings-helper

Okt 16 18:52:39 darknz-ms7693 systemd[1022]: Starting Sound Service…
Okt 16 18:52:47 darknz-ms7693 systemd[1022]: Started Sound Service.
Okt 16 18:53:09 darknz-ms7693 pulseaudio[1201]: E: [pulseaudio] bluez5-util.c: GetManagedObjects() failed: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Time>
Okt 16 20:00:36 darknz-ms7693 pulseaudio[1201]: E: [pulseaudio] module.c: Failed to load module “module-alsa-sink” (argument: "device=surr>
Okt 16 20:01:00 darknz-ms7693 pulseaudio[1201]: E: [pulseaudio] module.c: Failed to load module “module-alsa-sink” (argument: "device=surr>
…skipping…
● pulseaudio.service - Sound Service
Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/user/pulseaudio.service; disabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: active (running) since Fri 2020-10-16 18:52:47 CEST; 1h 14min ago
TriggeredBy: ● pulseaudio.socket
Main PID: 1201 (pulseaudio)
CGroup: /user.slice/user-1000.slice/user@1000.service/pulseaudio.service
├─1201 /usr/bin/pulseaudio --daemonize=no
└─1360 /usr/lib/pulse/gsettings-helper

Okt 16 18:52:39 darknz-ms7693 systemd[1022]: Starting Sound Service…
Okt 16 18:52:47 darknz-ms7693 systemd[1022]: Started Sound Service.
Okt 16 18:53:09 darknz-ms7693 pulseaudio[1201]: E: [pulseaudio] bluez5-util.c: GetManagedObjects() failed: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Time>
Okt 16 20:00:36 darknz-ms7693 pulseaudio[1201]: E: [pulseaudio] module.c: Failed to load module “module-alsa-sink” (argument: "device=surr>
Okt 16 20:01:00 darknz-ms7693 pulseaudio[1201]: E: [pulseaudio] module.c: Failed to load module “module-alsa-sink” (argument: "device=surr>

Can you get the full text?