KDE/Plasma: Dolphin won't mount external SSD LUKS partition anymore: "Object does not exist at path /"

As stated in the title, after upgrading (on April 16th, 24), Dolphin can’t decrypt the encrypted luks partition I have in my external SSD anymore. This is the first time this happened to me.

The error given by Dolphin is: “Unspecified error: Object does not exist at path /”.

I can mount the device as root in the CLI (Konsole) with no issues at all.

So far, in Dolphin, the only thing in I had to do was, after clicking on the device line, enter the password. Now, clicking yields the above message.

Other non-encrypted partitions from this drive mount regularly from Dolphin.

I tried reinstalling udisks2, polkit and polkit-kde-agent. Nothing changed.
Removing Dolphin stuff: rm -f /home/<user>/.cache/dolphin and rm -f /home/<user>/.config/dolphinrc didn’t make any difference either.

Kernel:

uname -a:
Linux manjaro 6.6.27-1-MANJARO #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Sat Apr 13 15:45:34 UTC 2024 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Tried with this other kernel I have installed and same result:

Linux manjaro 6.1.86-1-MANJARO #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Sat Apr 13 15:40:15 UTC 2024 x86_64 GNU/Linux

downgrade kde frameworks, you can find other posts about same issue here recently after frameworks 6.1 was released.

I would also suggest moving to stable since you were not able to figure this out by yourself, and for running testing you should have a bit of testing mentality.

I have the same problem here after frameworks 6.1 was installed in my computer. , Dolphin can’t decrypt the encrypted luks partition I have in my external SSD anymore.

Can someone help us?
I need to know how to downgrade kde frameworks 6.1 to 6.0 please :pray: :pray: :pray: