Jamin-qt ui doesn't start

I installed Jamin-qt 20220726-1 it launches and a systray icon shows up, but when I attempt to show the UI I get an error

QQmlApplicationEngine failed to load component
qrc:/src/app/MainApplicationWindow.qml:108:5: Type DaemonReconnectPopup unavailable
qrc:/src/app/commoncomponents/DaemonReconnectPopup.qml:26:1: Type BaseModalDialog unavailable
qrc:/src/app/commoncomponents/BaseModalDialog.qml:109:5: Type DropShadow unavailable
qrc:/qt-project.org/imports/Qt5Compat/GraphicalEffects/DropShadow.qml:6:1: Cannot load library /
usr/lib/qt6/qml/Qt5Compat/GraphicalEffects/private/libqtgraphicaleffectsprivateplugin.so: (libQt
6ShaderTools.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
Main window loaded using OpenGLRhi

Looks like the package is missing a dependency.

When I search the forums I see there is a -4 version of this package but it doesn’t appear in pamac. I’,m willing to try that if someone can suggest what I’m missing. AFAIK I’m completely up to date

I found a solution on the arch forums: install qt6-shadertools

Hopefully someone fixes the package problem so that this doesn’t happen again…

Talk with the AUR packager of jamin as it has nothing to do with Manjaro!

Pamac UI needs to have AUR enabled to show AUR packages. Pamac - Manjaro

From terminal you can build AUR packages by default without enabling anything …

First, it looks like you have made a misprint in a package name (and topic theme): jamin-qt is absent in AUR. But according to the error message and the required package - you talk about the jami-qt package from community repository not AUR.
Second, as of the Jan 2023 there is still the same problem with jami-qt package - one should install qt6-shadertools (sudo pacman -S --asdeps qt6-shadertools) to make jami run.
Here is a discussion: FS#76114 : [jami-qt] Jami missing qt6-shadertools required dependency