Is there way to get Advanced Optimus working?

Hello there.
I bought a Lenovo Legion Slim 7 (S7 15ACH6). Naturally, it came with Windows 11 preinstalled. On windows, it supports Nvidia Advanced Optimus.

Advanced Optimus switches the display input between iGPU and dGPU automatically when a game starts. The display input can also be manually changed.

How can I make Advanced Optimus work on Manjaro?

Optimus-manager does not trigger the MUX switch. The display mode can be changed in the UEFI/Firmware settings. But that is annoying. It takes a few minutes. Also leaving the device on Nvidia GPU mode all the time is not ideal for battery life.

Device info:
Name: Lenovo Legion Slim 7/S7
Model: 15ACH6
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800H
iGPU: AMD Radeon Vega
dGPU: Nvidia RTX 3060 Mobile

you run the programs/games that you want to use nvidia with the prime-run command… if thats what you mean

No. That is not what I mean.

The built-in display is connected to the AMD iGPU and Nvidia dGPU at the same time via a Hardware Multiplexer Switch or MUX switch. The MUX switch can select whether to run the display using the iGPU or dGPU. That means video output from either the iGPU or the dGPU can act as the input of the display. The Legion S7 has a dynamic MUX switch. Nvidia Advanced Optimus can trigger the MUX switch without a reboot dynamically on demand.

Click here to know more about Nvidia Advanced Optimus

I want to find out if there is a way to get that functionality working under Linux.