I3 - pcmanfm unable to create new folder with right click

I installed manjaro i3 from scratch and updated it via pamac. Upon reboot, when I right click and try to create a new folder, nothing happens, unable to create new folders with right click menu. But going to file menu and creating a new folder works… Is anyone having such an issue? Thanks in advance…

Just an idea: Start pcmanfm from a terminal, try to create a folder right clicking and watch out for some error massages.

Good idea, thanks. When I try to create a folder, nothing happens, also in terminal but when I create a folder with file>create new>folder from the top menu it creates the folder. When I delete it, terminal shows this: (pcmanfm:16865): GLib-CRITICAL **: 22:29:48.364: Source ID 47 was not found when attempting to remove it

I installled the system from scratch twice and always the same problem…

so there are two ways to right click on my touchpad, when I click the right button everything works but when I use the two finger click which is also a right click, then I cant create folders.. Id love to have a look at touchpad settings but I coulnd`t find them anywhere…