I have a corrupted package that is blocking upgrades

I can’t seem to do updates. sudo pacman -Syu is telling me a keyring is corrupted

error: manjaro-keyring: signature from "Philip Müller (Called Little) <philm@manjaro.org>" is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/manjaro-keyring-20220421-1-any.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).

I came across this link for possibly fixing keys, but I’m running into trouble at step 3

I am prompted if I want to delete corrupted keyrings, and I hit yes, but that seems to cancel everything

error: archlinux-keyring: signature from "Christian Hesse <eworm@archlinux.org>" is unknown trust
:: File /home/test/.cache/pkg/archlinux-keyring-20220224-1-any.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted p
ackage (PGP signature)).
Do you want to delete it? [Y/n] Y
error: manjaro-keyring: signature from "Philip Müller (Called Little) <philm@manjaro.org>" is unknown trust
:: File /home/test/.cache/pkg/manjaro-keyring-20220421-1-any.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted pac
kage (PGP signature)).
Do you want to delete it? [Y/n] Y
error: failed to commit transaction (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature))
Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.

Anyone have any clue as to what to do?

welcome to the club, you can get further infos with the link below.

That did it. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.