I’d like to be allowed to post more than once in a topic

Hello, I’m a person, and I’d like to be allowed to post more than once in a topic. This is an utterly stupid rule.

Hi person. You can post more than once in a topic, only, you must wait for someone to respond to your post before you can. This also encourages one to make meaningful and well presented posts, I think. Also, there are no stupid rules; only stupid people. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the Manjaro community.

1 Like

You can’t always get what you want. However, if you try sometimes, you might find you get what you need.

:wink:

2 Likes

I noticed that too, recently. Guess that’s what the edit function is for. :wink:

Welcome from me as well, by the way! :+1:

2 Likes

Reminiscent of the Rolling Stones.

I was referring to the rule that new users cannot respond twice in a topic, regardless of there being more recent responses. Seems like a silly rule to me.

Please use the quote function - instead of replying separately to each comment - to comment to multiple comment at the same time.

This is not a social media stream like facebook - it is a technical forum.

4 Likes

Interesting to hear your opinion of the Forum. I personally thought there were one, maybe even two exceptions.

The Golden Rule, as you eloquently illustrated, is to make your post count :wink: