How would I use Oculus Rift S in Manjaro?

I am new to linux, but so far, pretty much everything I like/used in windows is available to me here, with some work. Current notable exceptions are League of Legends and Oculus software. I’ve given up on LoL, but I was wondering if there was a way to use my Rift S with steamVR without Oculus software, if there was a way to use the Oculus software, or if there was an alternative.
I don’t know what yall may need for specs, or if yall need it, but here’s what Neofetch tells me:
Kernal: 5.15.32-1-MANJARO
DE: Plasma 5.24.4
CPU: Intel i7-4790K (8) @ 4.400GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
GPU: Intel HD Graphics
(I somehow made my mobo GPU work for 2 trash monitors)

Does the Rift S not work with Steam VR? Steam VR is Linux compatible.

Another option is to look at running Oculus with Wine? :slight_smile:

See Oculus Rift - ArchWiki

Ty for your response! I managed to find through that wiki a Arch Virtual Reality wiki, where it mentions an AUR called OpenHMD, to which I installed that, and a SteamVR git and osvr git. I used this command to connect OpenHMD to SteamVR:

ln -s /usr/lib/steamvr/openhmd ~/.steam/steam/steamapps/common/SteamVR/drivers/openhmd

Then used this command to get my Oculus Rift S up and running:

osvr_server /usr/share/osvrcore/sample-configs/Oculus_Rift_DK1.json

My only issue now is my lack of knowledge with xrandr… Now, I’ve messed with xrandr, which is possibly some of the magic that got my trash monitors working, but how do I do what I need to do, with my VR? Do I literally just punch in the command:

xrandr --output DVI-I-3 --primary --rotate left --mode 1080x1920 --rate 75 --auto --output DVI-I-2 --mode 1152x864 --rate 75 --auto --same-as DVI-I-3 --scale-from 1920x1080

Where is the xrandr file that I can edit, again? I want to make sure what I’ve done in it is saved in case I break things again

Manjaro uses /etc/X11/mhwd.d/nvidia.conf instead of /etc/X11/xorg.conf, but otherwise you can follow:

I’m sorry, I really don’t understand a lot of this xrandr config stuff. I only barely managed to learn enough to go to /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/ and make a 10-monitor.conf, which might be one of the things allowing me to have 3 monitors. I am noticing that when I type in xrandr in konsole it doesn’t seem to be detecting the displayport… Think that might be the issue? I’ve honestly got no clue, steamVR does detect my headset and moving the headset moves the screen, just no visual on the headset