i have a system (Manjaro KDE, latest update Sep 28 2020) with multiple users. It is configured to screen-lock after some time of inactivity.
- Now, when user A leaves the computer, the screen get locked, as it should, after a while.
- User B goes to the computer to do some work, but alas! They can’t log in, because there’s no such an option in the lock-screen!
- Am i missing something that is hidden somewhere in the screen?
- i have a vague recollection that it wasn’t always like that. That such an option existed in the past. Maybe not in Manjaro (i used several distributions and window managers).
- Am i the only one thinking it is a serious flaw?
- Is there any reasonable way to overcome this problem?