How to keep an application above another one?

I know there are two useful options called “Keep Above Others” and “Keep Below Others” in plasma KDE. :slightly_smiling_face:

I wonder if there is any way to keep an application (e.g A) above another application (e.g. B)? :upside_down_face:

Specifically: I want when I click on application B and give focus to it, the application A be placed upon B but still other applications e.g. C be able to be placed above both of them(if I give focus to C, of course :sweat_smile:).

Why this is useful?

Why I need this feature? I’m a developer and because of some problems I should use one program for debugging and another one for editing. At current time I should use task switcher multiple times to place the debugger application above editor application which is very suffering and makes me slow! :face_with_head_bandage:
Often when I’m developing a product. there are so many other applications open too and I use them concurrently, So if I use “Keep above Others” option, it will makes me more slow! because I should minimize and maximize the debugger every time :face_with_head_bandage: :face_with_head_bandage: :face_with_head_bandage:

Let’s see an example:
Assume we open 3 applications, e.g. Firefox, System Settings and Konsole.
I want to keep the Firefox above Konsole, I mean:

1. if I press ALT+TAB and select the Konsole window then Firefox appears above Konsole.
  2. if I press ALT+TAB and select the System Settings window then System Settings be showed above both of Konsole and Firefox.

I hope it be clear.

Doesn’t ALT+TAB work in KDE?
… switching between windows/applications - that’s how I understood that question …

Just click on the icon in the upper left corner and select more actions. It has an option for keep above others.

Sorry if I explained my problem badly! :pray:

ALT+TAB works well for switching between windows but I don’t want to switch between applications.

I want to Keep an application above another one always.

Let’s see an example:
Assume we open 3 application, e.g. Firefox, System Settings and Konsole.
I want to keep the Firefox above Konsole, I mean:

1. if I press ALT+TAB and select the Konsole window then Firefox appears above Konsole.
  2. if I press ALT+TAB and select the System Settings window then System Settings be showed above both of Konsole and Firefox.

I hope it be clear.

So I apparently misunderstood.
Sorry.
I don’t have KDE either.
What @sergekorol just said is probably it, then.

Thanks for reply :pray:
I know I can use “Keep above others” option but it’s not the case. Please read the Why this is useful? summary:

additionally I’ll try to add an example to my question and make it more clear!

No problem my friend, Thank you for reply! :hibiscus: