How to fix the pamac interface?

I installed Manjaro, but the pamac buttons at the top right is terrible. How do I fix it?
Linux 5.14.10-1-MANJARO #1 SMP PREEMPT x86_64 GNU/Linux
Pamac 10.2.0-1

By default there should be no issue, but once you fiddle with some GTK+ themes, then it gets funky. See here the fix

1 Like

Some of the other windows are too have differently style from the selected theme.
For example, Firefox with the turned off headers. Or Remmina.
Screenshot_20211009_094331|668x210

The fix doesn’t work: (Or am I missing something?) after deleting the files in .config/gtk-3.0/ and logout\reboot, they are restored back.

I don’t care if the buttons are different from the main system. I don’t like that they don’t display correctly, any suggestions on how to fix this?image

I just pointed you to it in my first comment, did you follow those instructions?

All fixed. You’re awesome. At first I thought that this manual would not work, because I did not set up anything. I deleted all the files from ~/.config/gtk-3.0/ and everything cool.

Therefore, I’ve marked this answer as the solution to your question as it is by far the best answer you’ll get.

However, if you disagree with my choice, please feel free to take any other answer as the solution to your question or even remove the solution altogether: You are in control! (If you disagree with my choice, just send me a personal message and explain why I shouldn’t have done this or :heart: or :+1: if you agree)

:innocent:
P.S. In the future, please don’t forget to come back to your question after your issue has been solved and click the 3 dots below the answer to mark a solution like this below the answer that helped you most:
Solution
so that the next person that has the exact same problem you just had will benefit from your post as well as your question will now be in the “solved” status.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.