How to continue resizing partition after unexpected shut down

Good morning everyone, I had a BIG problem. I was resizing a partition of my computer with Manjaro 20.0.1 KDE x64 and my PC unexpectedly shut down and I loss my partition table and my data apparently. Partition table after shut down

The last 2 volumes correspond to my previous partition and I don’t know hoy to revert it or continue with the process in order to restore my information. KDE partition manager

This is my system basis information. System information

I did not make a backup of my partition table, I’m an idiot. I’m not gona do anything without the security to know that I’ll recover my information.

Thanks for reading my post, I hope to get some help, please let me know if you need more information about anything.

Start here.

Good luck.

3 Likes

As @merlock said: Good luck! (because you’re going to need it)

For the future, please read this:

:man_shrugging:

P.S. I’ve marked the below answer as the solution to your question as it is by far the best answer you’ll get.

However, if you disagree with my choice, please feel free to take any other answer as the solution to your question or even remove the solution altogether: You are in control! (I just want to avoid even more subjective opinions being posted and confusing you even more)

:innocent:
P.S. In the future, please mark a solution like this:
Solution
so that the next person that has the exact same problem you just had will benefit from your post as well as your question will now be in the “solved” status.

2 Likes

Thanks @merlock and @Fabby for answer my question, I’ll read the Arch post and I’ll tell you if I solve my problem, have a nice day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.