How to Change the Window Style?

Hello guys ignore the music played on my spotify, I would like to leave the style of my window the same as that of windows or mac, I applied a theme but I know that this is not solved with a theme, I would like to make it more beautiful. Do you know how to make them more compact or even inside the app?
Images above

That’s the style of windows I use and I wanted to leave that way the one of my linux.

This is the current window in my Windows and I would really like it to look like the one in Windows 11

Well, that’s not ugly, so can only be made different.

And I believe what you’re looking for is called “Window decorations” and I believe you can customize it with the Gnome tweaks tool. Although I can’t be absolutely sure, using KDE and all.

Edit:

Look here, it might help:

Sauce: https://unix.stackexchange.com/a/405545

1 Like

To match the style of Windows or Mac on your Manjaro XFCE, focus on the application’s settings. Unfortunately, themes might not cover everything. Explore each app’s settings for customization, and for a more compact look, check if there are options for density or compact mode within the app itself.

1 Like

In the future, be more specific: Which application, which settings, which exact menu items to follow and to click / set.

Thank you for your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.