How to change display numbering?

My current setup includes a DP Gaming monitor, and 2 trashy monitors that use VGA but I’ve converted to HDMI and DVI-D. They are all plugged into my nvidia GPU (I wanted to use Hybrid but gave up). I’m noticing that Manjaro configured my monitors with some sort of number system, where my main monitor (which IS primary) is #3, and my rightmost monitor is #1. This is noticeable when I login initally, my password is typed in the rightmost monitor, and it’s noticeable when I try to share my screen, to which I have to figure out which monitor is my main. Is there a way to change this ordering?
Kernel: 5.15.38-1-MANJARO
DE: Plasma 5.24.5
CPU: Intel i7-4790K (8) @ 4.400GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
GPU: Intel HD Graphics

In GTK world is graphical utility named arandr - you can arrange your screen positioning and save appropriate configuration.

The Xrandr package I use with KDE is called xorg-xrandr:

$ pamac search xrandr
[...]
xorg-xrandr                                                                                                                                                                                                  [Installed] 1.5.1-2                  extra 
Primitive command line interface to RandR extension
[...]

So install is and see:

pamac install xorg-xrandr

It’s a command-line utility, so wont’s be in the launcher. Run it and see what’s up:

xrandr

For more information, see

xrandr --help

Hope this helps!