How i can remove default settings of Firefox for Manjaro?

guys my firefox always going to 1st page of manjaro site how can i remove the defualt setting in this distro and also sorry for my bad english type and grammer

Go to Firefox > Settings > Home > New windows and tabs > Homepage and new windows and change “Custom urls” to “Firefox home”.

1 Like

Agree with @ishaan2479 and here is the documentation at mozilla_org.

Tips:

1. Sometimes it is helpful to do a site search. Both search engines, duckduckgo and google, support the site option. So in firefox’s case you would add site:mozilla.org to your search. If you don’t know the internet address (URL), just type pacman -Qi firefox at a console.

2. If the application has a menu, check under Help.

3. When first using an application, take a moment and go through its’ options/preferences. Even if you don’t change anything, it can be educational and helpful in the future.

PS:

@shahrokhslayer don’t forget to mark @ishaan2479 response as the solution :slight_smile: A cute little checkbox will appear in front of the title and forum users can filter on “all”, “solved”, and “unsolved”.

sudo pacman -R manjaro-browser-settings
4 Likes

As a side advice, you might want to have a look at librewolf which is a firefox based alternative with much saner defaults: librewolf-dot-net and it is available from AUR

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.