How do you translate a wiki?

I would like to translate the wiki. I have already done several translations of pages into Russian and not all of them apply. I wanted to know - in what order should I translate?

What first: set the status (new, requires prof-reading, ready)?
There is a check, but it is not always available afterwards.
After translation sometimes I reopen the translation is empty, as if it was not there.
Tell me the order of making a transfer step by step?

That status is an optional label for the translators.

Can you confirm that you are part of the translator group?

If not ask an admin to add your account to that group. Then you should be able to add translations.

is to moderators to validate all changes (sometime, at me to read/translate and validate) it is not done automatically

(diff) . . m CheatSheet 13:49 . . +36‎ . . Krotesk (Adding a translation option) [Approuver Tout approuver . . Rejeter Tout rejeter] . . [Marquer comme spammeur]
(diff) . . N Translations:GRUB/Restore the GRUB Bootloader/16/ru 10:55 . . +235‎ . . Krotesk [Approuver Tout approuver . . Rejeter Tout rejeter] . . [Marquer comme spammeur]
(diff) . . m GRUB/Restore the GRUB Bootloader 10:52 . . −3‎ . . Krotesk (→‎not Arch Linux is Manjaro) [Approuver Tout approuver . . Rejeter Tout rejeter] . . [Marquer comme spammeur]
(diff) . . N Translations:GRUB/Restore the GRUB Bootloader/15/ru 10:52 . . +278‎ . . Krotesk [Approuver Tout approuver . . Rejeter Tout rejeter] . . [Marquer comme spammeur]
(diff) . . N Translations:GRUB/Restore the GRUB Bootloader/14/ru 10:49 . . +1 054‎ . . Krotesk [Approuver Tout approuver . . Rejeter Tout rejeter] . . [Marquer comme spammeur]
(diff) . . N Translations:GRUB/Restore the GRUB Bootloader/13/ru 10:48 . . +364‎ . . Krotesk [Approuver Tout approuver . . Rejeter Tout rejeter] . . [Marquer comme spammeur]
(diff) . . N Translations:GRUB/Restore the GRUB Bootloader/12/ru 10:47 . . +302‎ . . Krotesk [Approuver Tout approuver . . Rejeter Tout rejeter] . . [Marquer comme spammeur]
(diff) . . N Translations:GRUB/Restore the GRUB Bootloader/11/ru 10:47 . . +1 537‎ . . Krotesk [Approuver Tout approuver . . Rejeter Tout rejeter] . . [Marquer comme spammeur]
(diff) . . N Translations:GRUB/Restore the GRUB Bootloader/17/ru 10:45 . . +703‎ . . Krotesk [Approuver Tout approuver . . Rejeter Tout rejeter] . . [Marquer comme spammeur]
(diff) . . N Translations:GRUB/Restore the GRUB Bootloader/9/ru 10:43 . . +314‎ . . Krotesk [Approuver Tout approuver . . Rejeter Tout rejeter] . . [Marquer comme spammeur]
(diff) . . N Translations:GRUB/Restore the GRUB Bootloader/10/ru 10:43 . . +1 109‎ . . Krotesk [Approuver Tout approuver . . Rejeter Tout rejeter] . . [Marquer comme spammeur]

last ok for you (ok by Fhdk):

11 décembre 2022 à 17:28 Fhdk discussion contributions a approuvé 111 modifications par Krotesk
11 décembre 2022 à 17:28 Fhdk discussion contributions a approuvé modifier 37195 pour la page Pacman troubleshooting/ru
11 décembre 2022 à 17:28 Fhdk discussion contributions a approuvé modifier 37194 pour la page Translations:BIOS and UEFI/7/ru
11 décembre 2022 à 17:28 Fhdk discussion contributions a approuvé modifier 37193 pour la page Translations:BIOS and UEFI/6/ru

Thank you - wrote to the admin, added to the group of translators. Translated into Russian ))

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.