Below, the instructions for installing the site itself:
1. Click the big blue Download button above and download the installer.
2. Open a terminal and run the following command:
*sudo dpkg -i /pathToFile/atlasvpn-repo.deb*
3.Replace /pathToFile/ with the location of the downloaded Atlas VPN installer (eg.: if it's in the Downloads folder command will be:
*sudo dpkg -i ~/Downloads/atlasvpn-repo.deb)*
4. Enter root password and wait for installation to finish
5.Update package list:
*sudo apt update*
6. Install Atlas VPN app:
*sudo apt install atlasvpn*
7. Log in to Atlas VPN account:
8. Connect to Atlas VPN server:
I’ve tried several methods, but each one says something. I would like to know if it is possible, and if so, which way should I go.
Someone didn’t read the warning after installing dpkg…
dpkg installs Debian package manager.
This is useful for those who want to create/modify DEB files.
However, do not use dpkg to install Debian packages in your ArchLinux machine.
This will break your system!
You will need to go back to Arch wiki and read the installation guide again.
You’ve been warned!