How can I make the code embedded?

Hi!
I usually use </> for code but I would like to know how make that code embedded, I mean write down a title and when you click on that title all code will expand

Take the New User Tutorial. You should have gotten a PM from @discobot when you signed up. It has some useful instructions.

Just send a PM to the bot with “start user tutorial” as the message. And then later, you can take the Advanced User Tutorial with “start advanced tutorial”.:wink:

Shorter answer: Click on the cogwheel in the editor and select “Hide details”. You can then put the formatted code in there, in the way you normally would do it in your posts. :wink:

1 Like

Hi!
Thanks!!! all this time in front of my eyes!!! What a fool!!!

You mean this

Something
:: Synchronizing package databases...
 core is up to date
 extra is up to date
 community is up to date
 multilib is up to date
 sublime-text is up to date
:: Starting full system upgrade...
resolving dependencies...
looking for conflicting packages...

RecBox_2020-08-28-05

Don’t know how this character is named ( ` ) but when you press Alt + backslash it will appear :smiley: You need three character before and after code. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s called a “backtick” in UNIX jargon. :slight_smile:

That depends on the keyboard layout. On the Belgian keyboard with dead keys, I have to hold AltGr and then hit the key with µ | £ | ` twice. :wink:

1 Like

Ah, yes I’ve forgot to mention that it needs to be hit twice. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi!
Thanks again for your answers!!!

Resumen
I got that part already down!!
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.