How can I make Manjaro Gnome type what is on the clipboard?

Hello,

I would like a command, shortcut or program that will take the text that is in my clipboard, and simulate keyboard typing. It’s similar to copy/paste, but instead of pasting, the computer simulates every key press as if I was pressing it.

I currently use this, but an average phrase take about 4-5 seconds to show up (very annoying):
sh -c ‘sleep 0.7; xdotool getwindowfocus windowfocus type “$(xclip -o -selection clipboard)”’

I also tried an AutoKey script, but it outputs only gibberish characters in my language (Greek):
content = clipboard.get_clipboard()
keyboard.send_keys("%s " % content)

Any way way I can make it work instantly?
Thank you very much!

Hello,

Something like this:

echo foo | xclip -selection c -o | pv -qL 4

you need to install pv package first. From terminal:
pamac install pv

For some reasons it ads % at the end of the text from clipboard, but otherwise it does what you asked regardless how long is the text from clipboard/gpaste/other clipboard manager …

Thank you! This seems to be doing what I want it to do in the terminal!

However, when I try to set it as keyboard shortcut and use ALT + M in Brave, it does not work. Am I missing something?

Is a terminal command, will work in terminal. What would suppose to do in Brave exactly since is a browser?

I want the text from my clipboard to be typed in an active text input field in Brave.