How can I access to a command line on the beginning on my starting pinephone pro?

Hi,

I have the screen:

The screen locker is broken and unlocking is not possible anymore.
In order to unlock switch to a virtual terminal log in and execute the command: loginctl unlock-session 2
Then log out of virtual screen and switch back to running session.

On my pinephone pro

If I understand a forum Lock screen broken after 2022-05-23 update this is because is not the right I have to remplace this by this.

How I can do that on my my pinephone pro?

I have clavier and a mouse and a screen link to my pinephone pro now.

How can I access to a command line on the beginning on my starting pinephone pro?

If you read that and you want to respond in french please respond in English too.

Si vous lisez ceci et que vous voulez répondre en français faite le en anglais aussi s’il vous plaît
Bonjour,

J’ai sur mon pinephone pro l’écran :

In order to unlock switch to a virtual terminal log in and execute the command: loginctl unlock-session 2
Then log out of virtual screen and switch back to running session.

J’ai compris qu’il fallait que je change par.

Mais comment je peux accéder à un écran pour taper une commande au démarrage du pinephone pro sous Manjaro plasma ?

Merci
Cordialement

Si vous lisez ceci et que vous voulez répondre en français faite le en anglais aussi s’il vous plaît

You have to connect a keyboard to the phone, then do CTRL+ALT+F2.
From here you can run updates on the phone, if it has internet connection. Otherwise run the loginctl unlock-session command it says, connect to internet and then update.

When I have to use CTL Alt F2 ?
In starting on my pinephone?
When

Then log out of virtual screen and switch back to running session

Is on the screen?

Yes. When it says that. Use the TTY to unlock/update.

Thanks

But when I use CTL Alt F1 ou CTL Alt F2 I come to a screen when I have just my Mouse no terminal

What I have to do?

Then try with F3 or F4.

Thanks it’s working again

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.