The hotspot button appears at the bottom right when using ethernet but disappears when using wifi. I was able to share internet while using wifi on windows.
Hi and welcome to the Forum
Help others to help you better by:
- Providing system info about your hardware by posting program output instead of describing your hardware.
- Use new lines when a sentence ends, so it is better readable and followable by others.
- If english is not your native language please see:
- English [HowTo] Become multi-language on internet
- Türkçe [Nasıl] İnternette çok dilli olun
- Deutsch [Wie man] Werden Sie im Internet mehrsprachig
- Français [Comment] Devenir multilingue sur internet
- Española [Cómo] Conviértete en multilenguaje en Internet
- 中文 [如何] 成为互联网上的多语言
- Italiana [Come] Diventa multilingua su internet
- русский язык [Как] Стать многоязычным в Интернете
Please read and follow all advice in this thread:
If you are unable to boot into your system to provide the needed info, then use a Live-ISO image to boot from a USB-Stick…
Some commands as mentioned in the articles above are:
Different operating systems work differently, don’t compare this way because they use different software and do things in a different way.