Hide Limepanel keybind doesn't work anymore

Hi! I’m using Manjaro BSPWM Edition and I’m happy with it, but since the last update (few days ago), the shortcut for hide Limepanel (super + shift + z) doesn’t work anymore. The keybind list (super+F1) keeps saying that super + shift + z is the correct keybind, so I don’t know what is happening.

I checked sxhkdrc, but nothing is changed. There’s a keybing “super + shift + z” to “open-terminal-here”. I commented it just in case that was the problem, but it doesn’t solve anything. So I’m trying to make the keybind again for myself, but I don’t know wich command bind to the keys.

Any ideas, please? Thanks!

Is there a keybinding in sxhkdrc for hiding limepanel? All the keybindings are listed there, there are no inbuilt keybindings in limepanel. Just make keybinding that alternates between pkill limepanel and limepanel?

Unless they’ve been altered it should read:

sxhkdrx:

# Triggered by just tapping RIGHT super key
super + shift + space + z
	hidePanel

Keybind list at the end:

### Super Keys #########################################################################

LEFT Super Key                |- Rofi
		RIGHT Super Key               |- Hide Limepanel
		                              |  (Super + Shift + Z for single super key setups)

The script is at /usr/bin/hidePanel, I’ll have to take a look at it and correct the missing “space” key on the keybingings list. Good catch, thank you!