Hi, I connected PPPoE connection to router and connected router to PC through LAN cable and can't browse Internet on browser

And from Terminal you can ping too outside and sync mirrors and install packages?
Is dhcpcd and NetworkManager bot services running by any chance? Only one should … I honestly don’t know what to say. Try from a TEST user you can create, and see if the issue is there too .

Yes i can install packages from add/remove application, ping outside. But cant browse on browser

Well, if you disabled IPv6 on your linux wired connection, If you added the networks widget to panel and shows connected, if you tested on a new account, if you checked if time is not off from your PC to the router … then i can only point you to Network configuration - ArchWiki and take it one by one.

Do you get any message from Browser that points to an issue?

It is difficult to pinpoint exactly but from where I am it sounds very much like a DNS issue

Please go over this guide and report back in this thread (do comment in the guide - use this thread)

@tracyanne it says to check proxy,fire wall and DNS configuration

@ ShihabTrouble … and did you?

There is a link posted by @ linux-aarhus](Manjaro Linux Forum) immediatly preceeding your recent post, that explains what you need to do.